Friday 23 September 2011

Sarah Jane Adventures Episode Synopisis and Teasers

More information on series 5






Sky, the upcoming episode in series 5 of the Sarah Jane adventures, can be seen on Monday 3rd October. Catch some teasers from CultBox below:



- ‘I’ve seen the death of worlds and the birth of stars.’- ‘I’m homeless, not brainless.’
- ‘What, you’re going to watch a band? We are talking music – electric guitars, drums not some physics experiment with elastic, right?’
- ‘I know what a robot looks like – I’ve seen Star Wars.’
- ‘How many comedy headmasters does it take to change a light-bulb?’
- ‘Is there something you’ve not been telling us, Sarah?’
- ‘Wait for me, I’m in Wellingtons!’
- ‘I won’t be able to listen to The Archers now.’
- ‘I was lucky – it was only the 10052nd camera I checked.’
- ‘Press? I’m not talking to you. I’ve seen what you put in the papers about people that have seen what I’ve seen.’


And you can see the synopses for the second adventure, The Curse of Clyde Langer, below:

Part 1:

Alien investigator Sarah Jane Smith is back and in today's episode some very unusual weather hits Bannerman Road.It's raining fish from the skies, and Sarah Jane's investigations lead the gang to the Museum of Culture, where the ancient god Hetocumtek may offer answers.
But when Clyde acts the fool once too often, family and friends savagely turn against him, and he is thrown out of their lives!


Part 2:

In today's episode, Clyde is alone and abandoned on the streets of London, living rough, cold and hungry. One person reaches out to him, but as they become friends, he's warned about the legendary Night Dragon.In Bannerman Road, Sky knows something's wrong – why do Sarah Jane and Rani suddenly hate Clyde?

No comments:

Post a Comment